Designed to Match Your Property
We are able to match your double glazed Steel windows to a wide variety of architectural styles. They are as perfect when renovating historic or heritage buildings from the 19th or 20th centuries as they are for adding character elements to a new build.
Steel windows are distinctive, beautiful, and perfect for both high-end residential properties and boutique commercial buildings alike.
Not only single glazed
Increased profile depth, allows accommodating double-glazing up to a thickness of 27mm. The steel profiles are not only used in the field of restoration, but it’s also highly acclaimed in contemporary architecture for its elegant and compact sightlines, ensuring safety and comfort thanks to its excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
1. Solid hot rolled steel profiles
2. Classic “Stepped leg” design
3. Material thickness up to 5 mm
4. Self-adhesive non-shrinking gaskets
5. Accommodates low emissivity double-glazing up to 27 mm
6. Choice of different glazing beads
7. Compatible with tilt and turn fittings
8. Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards
Why Choose Us
Located in Wimbledon, we offer the best Steel Windows Twickenham and the surrounding areas have to offer. We service all of Greater London and work with your property listing and requirements. If you wish to visit us directly, we are conveniently located just a short walk away from South Wimbledon Underground Station.